Category : Uncategorised
Date : 15th November 2016

As I was not very satisfied with my lift last week, I spent the last days working on a new version!

I can now say that I am happy with the result, the movement looks fluid and the character seems to have a good proportion (which is something that I found quite difficult), so in that sense I feel I have accomplished the goals of the exercise. However, it still lacks character to me. Or perhaps it lacks style. I can’t wait to learn enough animation to be able to focus more on developing my own style and create characters that I find interesting and dimensional. So I guess the only way to get there is to keep working on it!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Skip to toolbar